No need to worry about children being confined on a rainy day - a purpose built games room on site with table tennis plus lots more rainy day activities.
There is a wonderful selection of activities to choose from to suit all age groups in the nearby area:
- Bird Watching - Saltee Islands, Wexford Nature Reserve;
- Cycling - Bike Hire available locally;
- Digital Cinema complex;
- Gaelic Games - Hurling and Football games played mid-week and weekends at local and county level from April to October;
- Golf - superior golf courses 18 hole and 9 hole to choose from; Pitch & Putt; Driving Ranges available locally;
- Greyhound racing - in Enniscorthy town - Mondays and Thursdays each week;;
- Horse race meetings throughout the year - Wexford Race Course; Tramore and Gowarn Park within a 50 minute drive.
- Libraries - New Hi-tech library opened in Wexford Town - Inernet Access;
- Mazes - Dunbrody Castle and JF Kennedy Arboretum;
- Open Farms - Ballycross Apple - Secret Valley Adventure Farm;
- Quadding - Quad Attack Clonroche;
- Swimming Pools - Newly opened public pools in New Ross and Wexford Towns;
- Waterparks - Tramore, Co Waterford; Clara Lara - Co Wicklow;
- Whale watching (& dolphin) - trips from Ballyhack, Fethard and Hook Head area